This is intended to be a homage to very many musicians I've loved since I started listening to music. My intention is to tell what I know about them, hoping that those people who like them too, will help me fill numerous gaps, which I may have in their careers and discographies. Sorry, but there are no MP3 audio files here at all, just info (and love for the musicians).


Musicians Index - Bands Index - What's new - Obituaries - Guestbook - My Reviews - Books

HiStats

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Musicians Index


As I want to cover many musicians (too many?), and I'm in the beginning of developing this new website, I understand that the full indexs are too big, especially when most of the entries aren't done.

That's why I include three different set of indexes:

  • Index for the already-done musicians (for if you want to check the musicians already covered)
  • Complete index (for if you want to check who should be covered in the future)
  • Index with the pages from the old Musicians' Olympus website that I still haven't been able to include and update here
Musicians covered: Musicians to cover (complete list): Musicians covered in the old Musicians' Olympus website (they'll be updated here sooner or later):

4 comments:

  1. Hi Catte Adams here.
    You may add that I was also a band member for Tracy Chapman, and Yanni. I sang backgrounds on Celine Dion's album. And as a love performance sang for Stevie Wonder, Phoebe Snow, Elton John, Michael McDonald.
    I won star Search for female vocalist.
    Just thought I would help fill out your list.
    thanks, and enjoyed youe site. My favorites are here too!
    Sincerely,
    Catte Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a Cliff Bennett (& Rebel Rousers) Index
    I'm trying to figure out who played on what album. I bought the 4 CD Cliff Bennett Boc Set which is fantastic but unfortunately doesn't say who played on what album and/or different lineups and years. Curious to know what recordings Mic Green played on prior to Shanhai. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work, minutia only a die hard music lover or player could appreciate. Nice to see someone cares about such things. Brings back very good memories. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching to find Mark Griffiths and I noticed that you wanted to know who also played in Claire Hamill's 'Transporter'. I played keyboards. I also played with Mark in a number of bands around that time, we used to give each other work, but I'm sorry, names escape.
    Steve Parr

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive