This is intended to be a homage to very many musicians I've loved since I started listening to music. My intention is to tell what I know about them, hoping that those people who like them too, will help me fill numerous gaps, which I may have in their careers and discographies. Sorry, but there are no MP3 audio files here at all, just info (and love for the musicians).


Musicians Index - Bands Index - What's new - Obituaries - Guestbook - My Reviews - Books

HiStats

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Other Instruments Players (Index Complete)

 
OTHER PLAYERS


  Other players: (19 planned - 0 completed)


Gloria Agostini
 
Michael Barretto
Taj Mahal Band
Majid Bekkas
Passport
Catherine Bent
Joe Jackson Band
Eugene ´Gene´ Bianco
 
Pat Crockett
Taj Mahal Band
Ken Elliott
 
Josh Graves
The Pierce Brothers / Foggy Mountain Boys / Nashville Grass / Earl Scruggs Review
Isobel Griffiths
 
Wayne Jacintho
Taj Mahal Band
Skaila Kanga
 
Jim Ladd
The Bleeding Hearts Band / Roger Waters Band
Jim Lampi
John Martyn Band
Emily Mitchell
Gil Evans Orchestra
Keith Reid
Procol Harum
Nelson Riddle
Nelson Riddle Orchestra / Frank Sinatra Band
Margaret Ross
 
Ellen Smith
Don Ellis Orchestra
David Snell
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive