This is intended to be a homage to very many musicians I've loved since I started listening to music. My intention is to tell what I know about them, hoping that those people who like them too, will help me fill numerous gaps, which I may have in their careers and discographies. Sorry, but there are no MP3 audio files here at all, just info (and love for the musicians).


Musicians Index - Bands Index - What's new - Obituaries - Guestbook - My Reviews - Books

HiStats

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Viola Players (Index Complete)

 
VIOLA PLAYERS


  Viola Players: (23 planned - 0 completed)


Malcolm Allison
Keith Tippett Group
Julien Barber
 
Samuel Boghossian
 
Al Brown
 
Denyse Buffum
 
David Campbell
 
Nancy Ellis
Van Morrison Band
Frank Gallagher
Katie Melua Band
Allan Harshman
 
Charlotte Hug
London Improvisers Orchestra
Peter Lale
 
Brian Mack
Bryan Ferry Band
Donald McVay
Bryan Ferry Band
Kate Musker
 
Novi Novag
Country Joe McDonald Band
Meg Okura
Michael Brecker Band
George Robertson
 
Jimbo Ross
Don Ellis Orchestra
Bob Smissen
 
Cathy Stevens
Bryan Ferry Band
Stephen Tees
Bryan Ferry Band
Emanuel Vardi
 
Marsha Westbrook
Mahavishnu Orchestra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive